Inspired by: Kate Jenkins

kate jenkins1 Some time ago I stumbled upon these amazing crochet pieces that I was meaning to share with you. They are creations of UK artist Kate Jenkins. Kate's work is unique and innovative with a humorous side. There are many super cool things in her collection: food, treats and amazing detail work on crochet typography labels. But I think my favourite are all her seafood items. I just love these sequinned fishies! kate jenkins2 kate jenkins4 All images © Kate Jenkins
www.cardigan.ltd.uk

Comments

  1. Wow! Completely agree with you! These are just perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, incredible ! Really happy you shared it with us !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yoko Takahashi

It's 2020 and I'm going back to blogging